Good news, our site is up and running. Hope you will like it as much as we do.
Some words about How it’s made:
- We are using awesome Static site generator named Jekyll, let me repeat it: awesome.
- For design we choose free template from HTML5 UP, thank you @ajlkn, you are doing a great work.
- Photo on the main page (mountain road) was made several years ago in Ukrainian Carpathian mountains.
- Site hosted inside Docker container, definitely there will be blog post describing small hosting solution powered by Ansible and Docker which we made for one of our customers.
- We are using GitLab for VCS.
- We’ve started small project Form2Slack to have posts from static site forwarded to Slack channel.
- There is
Makefileto automate typical tasks, like - build/test/push to hosting.
- And finally we have Continuous integration so when we merge
masternew version of site automatically deploys to hosting.